It has been a while since I have sent you a column, but I am resuming my column on a periodic basis. The current trends in the American government are simply too important to leave unexamined.
I am still on the radio each week at 7-8 pm ET for “The Resistance Hour ” co-hosted with my colleague, Tom Donelson. Best heard via telephone at 1.646.929.0130.
For more columns and other writings and appearances (see below).
The growing mystery of the Bidden Administration: Who is the puppet master?
By Dr. Larry Fedewa (Washington D.C., August 30, 2021)
The withdrawal of all American troops from Afghanistan was the final move in the ghastly ballet featuring the surrender by the President of the United States of America to the victorious Taliban in the Afghan War, which we have been fighting for 20 years.
More and more Americans are wondering just who is actually directing the policies of this Administration. Many observers question the mental capacity of this President to launch so many varied Executive Orders in so many different areas as he has in the first eight months of his term.
Personally, I would never reach such a diagnosis about anyone whom I had never even met in person, and never examined, tested and validated both his physical and mental condition. And then, I would be bound to confidentiality. These TV-based, off-the-cuff, amateur proclamations of Joseph Biden’s condition are, in my estimation, spurious, worthless and harmful.
I do not need to impute to Mr. Biden mental or age-related deficiencies in order to arrive at an answer to the question of who is actually making the decisions of the Administration. I don’t really care. What I do know is that this President has done more harm to “the land that I love” in six months than any president in my lifetime.
Consider some highlights:
1. He has surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban under conditions that are beyond stupid, careless or impetuous. They are evil. The implications for America’s standing in the world are breathtakingly significant (e.g. How would you like to be Taiwan today?)
2. He has virtually killed America’s energy industry, putting the USA at the mercy of Russia and OPEC, and reopened the troubles of the Middle East, not only for us but also for Israel and America’s Arab allies – this after the “impossible peace” had finally been achieved.
3. By reversing the resignation from the Paris Accord, he has committed the USA to basically funding the world’s absurd attempt to regulate Nature’s climate cycles.
4. His resumption of Obama’s Iran policies has re-ignited the rise of global terrorism on the Shia side of Islam and the resurgence of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan will revive from the dead the Sunni equivalent. Another attempted 9/11 is virtually assured.
5. Finally (so far) perhaps the most insidious of all is the conditions at the southern border, with its inhumane living conditions, criminal trafficking, and expansion of drugs and criminals throughout the USA.
Whoever has used the power of elected office to execute such activities clearly hates our country and is attempting to transform it into something more like Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia than the America of our hopes and dreams. This is a multi-faceted, multi-layer attack. There are not likely to be so many fanatics in so many areas of expertise in a single political movement, Political movements tend to be concentrated on a few specific ideas.